SPECIAL INVITATION TO: Boulder/Denver Area Cohousing residents! READ ME...
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
A special invitation to you...

You probably saw my earlier post know about the Boulder/Denver Conference Cohousing Bus tour program.

Here, I am personally inviting YOU, a CO Cohousing resident, to come on a Cohousing bus tour of your very own neighborhoods! Come meet your Cohousing neighbors in Fort Collins, Lyons, Boulder, Golden, Littleton, Lafayette and Denver... Do not miss out on this unique opportunity...

Before our National Conference begins, less than 2 weeks from now, 2 day-long and 2 half-day Community Bus tours, over 3 days, visiting 11 communities are planned. I am taking this time to write to encourage you to come on one or more of these. Seats are still available. Learn more and register: http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

Coho/US is providing the buses, the drivers, four (including me) longtime cohousing residents as guides to lead each tour, share resources with you as well as assist you in your continued learning (whatever that looks like for you), a ~45-60 minute visit in each community, lunch and hosts at each community who will show us around and, who, I guarantee will be overjoyed to meet you.

Off the top of my head, here are just a few of the benefits of you coming along:

Learn how other cohousers work and play at "doing" community.
See how other communities are built.
Create new friendships.

Exchange recipes.
See what makes other gardens grow.
Share magic moments, share challenges.

Meet your neighbors.
Feel great about finally visiting neighboring communities.
Enjoy breaking bread (having a yummy lunch) in, hopefully, a different common house to your own.

I invite you to take a moment to imagine what you might get out of this opportunity. What are your own wishes and goals for the day? I think you know what they are. :) Come have fun, get inspired, inspire others and expand your (Cohousing) world.

Learn more and register: http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

May you be well...
Neil Planchon - neil [at] cohousing.org
Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org/tours
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com

'Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' Margaret Mead