Re: Sat. Only Option Conference
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Great topics, right? What I find even more impressive are the
experienced cohousing activists and professionals who are leading
them... here's a sampling of Saturday presenters (alphabetized by
first name):

Annie Russell, Silver Sage
Arthur Okner, Silver Sage
Bryan Bowen, Wild Sage
Catya Belefer-Shevett, Mosaic Commons
Dave Wann, Harmony Village
Dene Peterson, Elderspirit
Diane Margolis, Cambridge Cohousing
Dick Uban Vestbro (reporting on the Stockholm conference)
Eris Weaver, FrogSong
Grace Kim, Schemata Workshop
Jim Leach, Silver Sage
Joani Blank, Swans Market
Kathryn McCamant, Nevada City Cohousing
Laird Schaub, Sandhill Farm
Laura Fitch, Pioneer Valley
Lisa Poley, Shadowlake Village
Lyons Witten, Pioneer Valley
Sharon Villines, Takoma Village
Terri Huggett, Daybreak Cohousing

These are fine folks who know a lot and want to share what they've
learned with you.

Hope to see you in Boulder,

Craig