2010 Conference: Two sessions that will soon sell out
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:03:34 -0700 (PDT)
We just heard from Jim Leach & Katie McCamant (the two most
experienced Cohousing Developers in the United States). We will soon
need to close registration for the Cohousing University course which
they are offering on Wednesday, June 16 & Thursday, June 17 in
Boulder, CO:

Developing Cohousing: Soup to Nuts and a Few Lessons Learned
http://www.cohousing.org/2010/cohou/developing

We were not expecting such high interest when we set up the conference
registration system and didn't set a size limit. Katie wants to limit
the size to make sure there's time for personal Q&A - as well as your
private class work. If you want to be one of the last to register,
you'll need to do so soon.

Coho/US Tour Director Neil Planchon's personal invitations to take one
of the Conference Cohousing Bus Tours has resulted in some immediate
sign-ups. At this moment, the Friday morning tour has 47 out of 54
seats sold and will most likely sell out soon.

2010 National Cohousing Conference Tours
http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

For info on anything else about the conference:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference

Craig

P.S. We just got another registration for Jim & Katie's Developing
Cohousing, so now there's 1 fewer available.