Tapping the Experts
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Everyone!

I see the folks listed as resources at the conference like lifeboat captains on the titanic. From every indicator I AM following the US (and many parts of the global) economy are still heading downward. Learning how to create energy-efficient localized communities is becoming a requirement not just a god idea.

I strongly encourage everyone to get themselves to Boulder and ask the hard questions. How do I create cohousing where I currently live? How do I create more community if I can make cohousing happen right now?

Sorry I will not be there myself as I am exploring sustainable communities in Costa Rica to see what I can learn.

Have a great conference!

Zev Paiss
Abraham Paiss & Associates
1460 Quince Ave