Be My Neighbor!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

Homes in Takoma Village in Washington, DC don't come up for sale too often. My neighbor has a very nice 2 BR unit for just under $400k.

Here's the description -- please write to her directly. I'm leaving town for the conference in Boulder in just a few days (like the way I slid that reference in there?) so a reply will be very greatly held up if you send it to me!

So live w/ me at TVC or at least come be w/ me at the conference in Boulder!

--start--

Townhouse For SALE
PRICE REDUCED to $399,000
TakomaVillage Cohousing Community
Washington DC

Takoma Village Cohousing is a green community built with an energy efficient design that facilitates community building and communication. Members share a large common house. Resident represent a diversy group of people who share community values and management. ( see takomavillaage.org for more information.

This unit is USA EPA/DOE Energy Star certified. It has an extremely efficient geo thermal heat pump heating and cooling system ( average utility bill is $75 per month) and double paned windows.

The Red line Takoma Metro station is 2 blocks away. Two bus lines are across the street. Old Town Takoma Park is 3 blocks away, with restaurants, banks, markets, a food co-op and shopping

UNIT INFORMATION
2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath
Approximately 1240 square feet living space
Second and 3rd floor top end unit
Light filled and sunny
carpeted living spaces
gas fireplace
washer dryer in unit
all appliances including dishwasher and disposal
walk in master bedroom closet
lots of storage
private deck
shared porch