Anyone Interested in hanging out with a lively 10-month-old at the conference?
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
I am coming to the conference with my 10-month-old son, just the two of us.
I'd love to have the ability to attend some of the sessions child-free and
for a variety of reasons, the childcare provided this year won't work for us
(and thank you to the conference team to providing it as I believe it will
work for others and is a great amenity).

I am open to when that 'relief' might take place during the weekend and
willing to pay someone. Ideally this person would be able to just hang out
in the courtyard or other areas around the building/campus where the
sessions are taking place. I'd be checking in between sessions and so you
wouldn't need to do much of the 'work' that some people don't like to do
during childcare. I'm mainly just looking for someone to play with him and
entertain him. He's generally in a good mood and likes people - even and
sometimes especially new people.

Separately, I'll also put out there to those attending the conference that
are baby-holders, that he's generally great and used to being passed around
and I'm happy to share while I'm there, just ask. And, I would also
appreciate if anyone staying in the dorms might be willing to watch him in
the morning or evening for about 20 minutes so I can shower.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you soon!

--
Kristin Wells
Daybreak Cohousing, LLC