Re: Share ride from DIA next Thursday towards 6 PM?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Alright Meg! ...and reducing CO2 production by carpooling so fits our theme
of sustainability through community. I'll use a bike instead of a car like I
did at the '06 - '09 confs. Its so critical that we walk our talk... the
world needs good models, like cohousing!

Craig Ragland - sent via phone with slow keyboard