Share ride from DIA next Thursday around Noon & Sunday around 6pm
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
I'm piggy-backing Meg's request as I don't think I'm ready to brave public
transit in a strange place with my son and I and our stuff.

Anyone want to share a shuttle on Thursday or Sunday?

Those are the time of my flight, so probably shuttle would be closer to 1pm
on Thursday and 3 or 4pm on Sunday.

Thanks!