Boulder Questions
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 04:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
Questions about the Boulder Conference Location.

1. I am staying in the dorm -- is there a place close by to have copies made? If so, I don't have to drag all my presentation handouts from here to there.

2. What is the temperature? And weather in general?

3. Is the dorm air conditioned? And I going to be happy if it isn't?

4. How convenient is food acquisition? For vegans?

Thank you,

Sharon
------
Sharon Villines
"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time." George Orwell