2 INDenver Times articles and Boulder Cohousing Conference
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
Two timely, informative and and nicely crafted articles... Enjoy!

http://www.indenvertimes.com/cohousing-combines-community-conservation-quality-of-life/

http://www.indenvertimes.com/cohousing-conference-coming-to-boulder/?utm_source=Arkayne.com&utm_medium=Plugin&utm_campaign=INDenverTimes

Sustainability through Community is this year's Cohousing Conference theme. Come join the almost 300 conference attendees, Cohousing enthusiasts and residents, next week in Boulder!

To learn about Cohousing University, Conference, Tours and all of the offerings ($69-$699), visit http://www.cohousing.org/2010. There really is something for everyone.

I am the Tours Director, so here's a few words about tours....
How about a bus tour? The 4 tours (two half-day $69/each- two all-day $119/each) will visit all of the built Boulder/Denver/Fort Collins Cohousing communities. Learn, by seeing the architecture, meeting residents and experiencing what the Cohousing lifestyle is all about. Our guides are all longtime Cohousing residents, two of them are professional local architects. In other words, lots of experience for you to learn from and get inspired by! Includes fact sheets, fun and lunch (except Friday afternoon). Read more about the tours and register here: http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

“This tour was terrific, much better than expected. The tour guides (who lived in local Cohousing communities) and our hosts were welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. I have been looking for more community and others committed to living sustainably. Cohousing offers those and much more. I learned a lot and came away very inspired. This tour saved me days of research. Thank you very much.” 2010 tour participant

Looking forward to meeting you at our conference or on a bus tour!
May you be well...
Neil - neil [at] swansway.com
Swan's Market Cohousing Oakland CA
Cohousing Association Tours Director