Green Screen Film Festival!
From: Bryan Bowen (bryanbryanbowenarchitects.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to announce a new film festival that's being launched in
conjunction with the 2010 National Cohousing Conference in Boulder!

Green Screen will be happening at Wild Sage Cohousing, in the common house,
1650 Zamia Ave, Boulder on Wednesday night at 8:30 PM.

It's a free event, and please spread the word!

We'll be viewing a series of original shorts on sustainability and
community, followed by a discussion.  This is the first year of many, come
and be apart of the action!