Re: Cohousing University has started!
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Craig,
I am replying to your invitation to let you know we have "met on Coho-L." although I am sure you do not know that. I follow the dialogue from Canada. I believe there are others in other countries doing the same. While it is indeed, a national dialogue and I wish you well with its growth, there is an international component out here waving at you.
Thanks for all you are doing to bring cohousing to wider awareness.
Camilla Amundsen
Quayside Village Cohousing

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Ragland" <craigragland [at] gmail.com>