Another conference function... local impact
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
The National Conferences are held in different locations each year.
This is partially to make it easier for people in the region to attend
with less travel, but also to make it easier for us to promote
Cohousing more broadly - local events garner local attention.

We work hard to get some good press coverage. We're having some great
success this year and have received more press coverage than in any
previous conference. The latest example was on the local NBC
affiliate:

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=141155&catid=188

which features an interview with Chuck Durrett.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference