Re: Cohousing University has started!
From: Bryan Bowen (bryanbryanbowenarchitects.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 05:21:13 -0700 (PDT)
(Piling on as well)

CohoU is going great so far.  I'm really enjoying being back with these good
people.  It's also great to be reminded of what we're doing together as a
movement.

The Green Screen Film Festival happened last night at the Wild Sage Common
House, and it was attended by 60-70 people.  The film quality was fantastic
and featured old friends like Mandy and Ryan (Within Reach) and lots of film
makers new to cohousing as well.

-bryan bowen

(program chair)
(architect)