2010 Natl Coho Conference: a 2nd press coup
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
We just got word that there will be a nice segment on the Conference
and Cohousing on the local NPR station. This will be broadcast on
Friday:

http://www.cpr.org/

As always, we'll have a specific link to the news item once broadcast
on the Cohousing.org home page within the "In-the-News" section - or -
on the "In-the-News" page:

http://www.cohousing.org/in_the_news

Craig