Re: Another amazing day at the 2010 Natl Coho Conference
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:28:51 -0700 (PDT)
Craig,
Thank you for your comments and observations.  I took great comfort in
hearing you say that Bill McKibben is making a statement about reducing our
carbon footprint:
*"Doing this remotely is a symbol - to bring home the importance of reducing
our carbon footprint." *

Bioneers has been doing remote telecasts of their gatherings for years.  I
wonder if this is something that Cohousing Conferences in the future might
include.

Keep feeding us your updates on the conference,
PattyMara