Re: Another amazing day at the 2010 Natl Coho Conference
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, that's enough from this &%#* keyboard, part 3 will wait until I get back
to campus, where my "real keyboard" sits all atwitter in anticipation of my
loving touch. Of course I will also be pulled in many directions by many
people as soon as I enter the Engineering Building.

Craig Ragland - sent via phone with slow keyboard