After The Ball Is Over ... You can still get Conference Info!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Just yesterday I was in Colorado a.k.a Paradise eating lunch outside. Late last night I returned to sticky DC where I'm not sticking my nose outside period. Summertime blues ... only 75 days (more or less) until cool weather returns ...

The national conference was AWESOME! My thanks to everyone who did so much to make this conference such a success. These events are a LOT of work and could not have been accomplished w/out the many, many volunteers and many, many, many volunteer hours. People came from all over the globe including Down Under, Across the Pond, across the street and just down the block. As usual, the workshops I attended were well presented, packed with information and too short for the conversation they generated.

For those of us who attended the conference as well as for folks unable to attend ... we can download various presentations via the Cohousing.org website:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/download

There are a few things available now. I'm appealing to all the presenters ... if you can ... do please upload your ppt presentations and/or other material to the website so we can continue to learn from your wisdom so that After The Ball is Over ... it's not REALLY over!

And if you want to go to The Ball next year in Washington, DC ... step right up and volunteer to make it happen! It won't happen if you don't help! I'm sure Craig and the Coho/US board would be just delighted to hear from you.

Keep dancing!!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing