Condolences to Family and Nyland Community
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all -

I just read of the tragic death of Joseph Miller, Jr. , a resident of Nyland Cohousing, who fell to his death in a climbing accident. Although I did not know him personally, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and the Nyland community. I know that Nyland will care for all of those concerned, especially his three children. On that we can all depend. That is the strength of living in community. We are all blessed by this -- though we are not a part of his particular community we ARE a part of The Community.

Out of this sadness is born hope and love.

My condolences to all.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing