Tierra Nueva home for lease, Central CA Coast
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Dear List,
We are actively searching for a community-minded tenants for our 3
bedroom/1.75 bath home at Tierra Nueva Cohousing.  It will be available for
lease (or lease option to purchase) beginning August 1, just in time to
enjoy the peaches from our tree in the front yard.  Avocado trees surround
our home, located on the western edge of the 5 acre property, very private
and peaceful.   Walk or bike along Arroyo Grande creek to the dunes (40
min) or drive to the beach (5 min).  20 minute drive to San Luis Obispo.

An August move-in will coincide perfectly with the annual retreat, a great
opportunity to meet your new neighbors and participate in the vision
building for sustainable community living.  Enjoy year round mild weather,
averaging 65 degrees, an endless supply of organic avocados, walking to the
pesticide free CSA farm on the other side of our north fence line for the
most amazing strawberries and raspberries on the planet (as well as a full
range of veggies, fruit, flowers and bread).

Reply personally to me (pmgourley at gmail.com) for more information, and
click on the link below for info and photos.  Small pets welcomed (no fence
in yard currently).

http://tncoho.com/available/1742

coheartedly,
PattyMara

"Luminous beings are we . . . not this crude matter." --Yoda