Equal opportunities policy?
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 11:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
Dear everyone
hope all is well with you-all.

Lancaster Cohousing (in north west England) had a Himalayan Balsam
uprooting workparty this morning followed by a picnic on our site.
Our application is in for planning permission at the moment and we are
hoping to interview contractors at the end of July!!
Anyway we are through to the second round of a funding application for
a load of money to do a community agriculture scheme, to run a
Community Garden in the village, to do education programmes on local
food with local schools and 'disadvantaged groups', and to run
farmers-market type events in the village hall, and to run residential
weekends on our own site (no more than three a year) so that groups
who want to find out more about cohousing can come and visit- and eat
with us too.
Two questions - does anyone have a co-housing-appropriate Equal
Opportunities policy that is appropriate for a cohousing project which
will be employing people in the future?  and, does anyone have any
comments on the above? we could easily add a couple of cohousing
projects to our 'informal partners' on the bid if you'd like to have
an 'input from afar' if we get the money. Let me know!
best wishes
Fiona Frank
for Lancaster Cohousing
(Grants committee)