Re: Community Focused Living
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
Georgette -- I'm wanting to pass this along to other cohousers but as of 5 minutes ago the clickable links you provided in your email take me to a video of Oprah not you. When I went to browse and did a search for:

Georgette Loveland CO

zero search results came up.

Can you provide a working link?

Best --