Re: Community Focused Living
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:12:53 -0700 (PDT)
Oops. Sorry -- didn't mean for this to go to the whole list ...  :-(

Bad dog.

AZ

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

On Jun 28, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Ann Zabaldo wrote:

Georgette -- I'm wanting to pass this along to other cohousers but as
of 5 minutes ago the clickable links you provided in  your email take
me to a video of Oprah not you.   When I went to browse and did a
search for:

Georgette Loveland CO

zero search results came up.

Can you provide a working link?