Re: troubled resident
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
We had a similar situation brought on by Parkinson's.  Neighbor was
temporarily in and out of nursing care.  Eventually after a longer stay at a
good rehab place, she returned to community.  She now has a lot of home
health care providers during the day and an upstairs tenant with care giving
responsibilities.  It is working very well now.  I hope she can stay because
community is where she wants to be!

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.