Re: BILL McKIBBEN VIDEO
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Yes - by the end of the month, i.e. today or tomorrow.

I've been working on the conference section of Cohousing Now! this morning.
This section will include a link to the Cohousing.org page with the Bill
McKibben video.

Anyone who does not receive Cohousing Now! (a free monthly newsletter), can
click here:

http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/profile/edit&gid=12&reset=1

and fill out the form.

Craig

P.S. My community, Songaia, is showing the video on Saturday at our monthly
circle. We will then discuss sustainability and the climate change disaster
that looms ahead. I'm hoping we'll be part of the Global Work Day on
10/10/10 which is being organized 350.org:

http://www.350.org