FOR RENT: 3BR/2BA townhome at Pleasant Hill Cohousing (California)
From: hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
TO:  Cohousing-L listserv,

See below information about a rental available in our community.   If
interested, please contact Nancy, not me.

Thanks.
-Susan

Pleasant Hill Cohousing
east of San Francisco
California
http://phch.org

Want to live in a beautiful, two-story cohousing townhome in the San
Francisco Bay Area?

FOR RENT: 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath townhome at Pleasant Hill Cohousing

Available: August 1 for minimum 1-year lease.

Rent: $2150  Rent includes water, gas, and high-speed Internet

The TOWNHOME

-Two-story townhome with open floor plan, approx 1380 sq ft

-3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Corner unit.

-Park like view from bedroom and wake up to the  sounds of chirping birds

-Lucious green garden, front porch, and private fenced back yard

The COMMUNITY

--Large common house with spacious dining/great room and kitchen, high
speed internet access, two-bedroom guest suite with bath for use by
residents’ guests, crafts room, teen room and sitting room with TV, DVD,
computer hookup, kids play room with loft and slide, and library

-Right next to Iron Horse Trail, bike to Bart in 10 min.  1.2 miles from
BART station on multi-use trail - BART train ride is 38 minutes to
downtown San Francisco, easy access to freeway

-Laundry room in common house

-Community features include a swimming pool, hot tub, kids playroom,
shared dinners 2-3 times per week, meet for business once a month, various
fun gatherings throughout the year.

-Community monthly work parties

-Walk to downtown Pleasant Hill (retail, theaters and restaurants)

See photos and learn more about our cohousing community here:
http://phch.org

For more details: contact Nancy Chang  cell 707-812-7815 home
925-685-7078, or email :
kikalu [at] sbcglobal.net or dragonhead489 [at] yahoo.com