Cohousing Included in New Futuristic Novel
From: Zev Paiss (zpaisscomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 07:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fellow Cohousers,

The signs of change are everywhere and little of it is positive. The cohousing movement is one of the few shining stars. Over the past 20 years I have been known as one of the innovative leader in the cohousing movement and I do not intend to stop now.

In 1980, I began writing a futuristic screenplay that describes a positive vision for the big screen. Cohousing is included as the home of the main character, Danielle, the visionary Governor of a large Rocky Mountain state in the year 2060. Now, after 20 years of writing, learning, and rewriting, I am shifting my direction somewhat. Getting an audience with the right people in the movie world is almost impossible.

So starting a few months ago in early 2010, I began converting my screenplay into a fast paced novel. A non-profit organization called "Kickstarter," helps creative projects get funded. I have launched a project on their site and wanted to let you know about it. The money raised will allow me to complete the writing, hire a book cover designer, and self publish at least 1,000 copies of the book. Please copy and paste "http://kck.st/8Z0OrS"; so you can watch a short video I created and learn more about the project. For those of you also involved in creative projects to help your cohousing project, consider launching a Kickerstarter project of you own.

Sincerely,

Zev Paiss, Nomad Cohousing, Boulder, CO