Re: Smoke Detector Responsibility (Charles Maclean)
From: Bryan Syverson (bryanbrysy.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 07:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-
Ours is a very new (opened 10/09) cohousing complex, so we've no issues of
being current and up to code.
Our maintenance committee decided to just take this task on as part of the
HOA's responsibilities.
Every six months, our maintenance folks go through every unit and replace
all the smoke detector batteries and inspect/test them.
(We also have a lot of renters of units whose owner is some distance away,
so it gives us a chance to do a quick unit inspection, too.)
-Bryan Syverson
La Querencia Fresno Cohousing
Fresno, CA

Message: 1