Re: Welcoming new residents
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
This photo book is a GREAT idea! I can see it could be used for a lot of different events and celebrations. We have photos of all the residents on our tree at Christmas time -- sometimes the folks update their photos and we can see kids especially growing up. And we adults going grey-er (but more beautiful! ... also gaining a few pounds ... hmm! hmm!)

Thanks for this great tip!  A LOVELY idea!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC