On line survey.
From: John Vodonick (jvodonickgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello:

My name is John Vodonick and I am a PhD student in the organizational
systems department at Saybrook University. I am doing research on the
cohousing movement and consensus. As part of that research I have designed
an online survey that explores attitudes toward cohousing and consensus.
This survey should take about ten minutes to complete. The more responses
that I have to the survey the more trustworthy the knowledge that is based
upon the survey will be. I would deeply appreciate it if you would respond
to my survey and forward this email to all your cohousing community or
potential community with a request to them to do the same. The internet link
for the survey is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JP27QGV. Thank you in
advance for your assistance.