Thank you to all the baby holders
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
This message is a couple weeks past due, but....

I wanted to say thank you to all that attended the conference and helped
make our first trip wonderful. Xander enjoyed having so many people that
were willing and able to hang out with him. I really appreciated all of you
that came up to me and supported me both emotionally as well as with
physical assistance. It was wonderful to have the conference community
support us. And a special thank you to Carol and Sharon who volunteered to
watch him ahead of time and for long lengths of time. It was great!
Community in action for sure.