Re: Thank you to all the baby holders
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
FYI: The 2010 Conference team went to some effort to make the conference
more "family-friendly."

While not entirely successful on this front, we got some great input via the
survey and conversation - and will endeavor to do this better in 2011. The
2010 Boulder Conference was a big improvement over what we delivered in 2009
and we hope to continue this trend.

Craig

P.S. It was great seeing Kristin and Xander in Boulder. In Seattle (2009),
Susie and Ayden (a babe-in-arms then, a toddler now) were also fully present
and engaged.

In both cases, it was pretty great seeing Coho-Babies as they comfortably
accept the care of many adults. Likewise, seeing the joy in the eyes of
adults as they hold a baby (again) is special. My own son is 27 and its been
quite a while since I've held him in my arms. Not so long ago for either
Ayden or Xander.