Master bedroom rental available at Mosaic Commons Cohousing in MA
From: Buzz Harris (buzz_harrisyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all.

Want to live in cohousing without having to buy a home?

My partner Noel and I are renting the master bedroom in our unit at Mosaic
Commons Cohousing in Berlin, Mass. (http://www.mosaic-commons.org)

Private master bedroom (16.5’ x 10’) with large, integral walk-in closet
available for rent in home owned by a male couple. $750/month includes all
utilities and wireless internet access.  Available for one person.

Rent includes all utilities; use of the kitchen, large roofed front porch, and
front and back yards; free off-street parking; use of 5,000 sq. ft. common
house (has free laundry facility, home theater set-up, reservable private
dining room, fitness room, hot tub, fireplace, and more) and adjacent hiking
trails in conservation land.  Some basement storage space is available, if
needed.

Close to Routes 495, 290, and 2 and not far from commuter rail to Boston.

FYI, there are three cats in our household.  Small pets (fish, birds, etc.)
that live in your room are ok.  No cats, dogs, or additional large pets please.

You'd be welcome to participate in community meals that take place 2-3 times
per week.  Cost is usually $3.50 per person.

Available September 1st (possibly August 1st if desired) for short or long-term
rental.  First and last month’s rent due at move-in.  Last month’s rent can be
paid in monthly installments if necessary.

Call 978.415.0125 or email mc21 [at] thesubnet.net.

Thanks,

Buzz Harris