Re: Adult Co-Housing Balt/Dc Corridor
From: Nicole Lorsong (nickittynicyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello there!
Just curious what exactly you are looking for in "adult cohousing". I am in
Maryland and had been working on a cohousing development plan, but we have
young children and would be looking for other's with children so I'm not sure
it's what you're looking for. Have you gotten any other responses so far?
-Nicole