2-week August rental at Westwood Coho in Asheville, NC
From: Elana (ekannbellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi! My daughter and I offer our house for rent in Westwood Cohousing
Community in Asheville, NC for 2 weeks while we go on vacation SOON: August
2nd - 18th. Rent is just $250/week. Call Elana at 828-252-5749 quickly if
you're interested! Or email ekann [at] bellsouth.net and please include your
phone #.

Our lovely house is 1265 square feet with 2 levels, 2 bedrooms + office,
kitchen-dining-living great room with cathedral ceiling, 2 bathrooms,
skylights, and lots of windows.  The front faces a common gathering space,
children's play structure, and gardens; the house backs up to woods with
trails, a creek with a little bridge, and a magical bamboo grove. The house
comes with a beautiful friendly indoor cat who will greet you when you come
"home" and who will appreciate being fed and watered.

With the house comes use of the large common house, the 4 1/2-acre common
property including extensive gardens and orchards, social areas for parties,
pedestrian paths, parking at the edge, woods with wildlife, trails, and two
creeks. Of course the neighbors are very friendly! The larger neighborhood
is walkable and safe. A commercial district is just 4 blocks away with
market, bakery, pubs, restaurants, and many retail shops.

Asheville is a great vacation destination and one of the "most livable"
cities in the country. It's in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is a center of arts
& crafts, and has outdoor recreation up the gazoo.

Check out Westwood's website: http://www.westwoodcohousing.com
<http://www.westwoodcohousing.com/> .

Check out Asheville: http://www.ashevillenc.com
<http://www.ashevillenc.com/>  or http://www.exploreasheville.com