Re: Adult Co-Housing Balt/Dc Corridor
From: Janet Goldberg (janetgoldbergcomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

no i have not gotten any real responses. I think i am looking at an adult
project, while intergenerational is an ideal situation, it can present
conflicts in priorities..Some successful co-housing projects have separate
adult projects next door intergenerational. Good luck.

Janet

JLG ASSOCIATES, LLC

410.867.6421 (O)
301.538.7744 (C)