Its not too late: World Fellowship Center Cohousing Conference (Conway, NH - in the White Mountains)
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend there is a Cohousing Conference at the World Fellowship Center
in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Despite our promotion on
Cohousing.org, I didn't know too much about it until I recently learned that
I would be in the NE.

Here's the conference agenda:

http://www.worldfellowship.org/cohousing.html

I am writing this from the World Fellowship Center right now, which is a
truly beautiful place:

http://www.worldfellowship.org/index.shtml

This event is also a great value (providing you're anywhere nearby) and I'd
especially urge those in the North East to consider attending. There is no
cost at all beyond the room and board at the Center, which varies from $49
to $102 per person per day (and that includes 3 meals)..

If you're interested in attending, I'd urge you to call the center office
right away - (603) 447-2280 - to inquire about staying here:

Craig