HARMONY GREEN VILLAGE, SOUTH OF SWARTHMORE, PA, LOOKING FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS
From: Sally Thompson (cohousinggroupsverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:40:44 -0700 (PDT)
Now that we are ready to focus on the exciting 12 1/2 acres we have found in
southern Delaware County, just outside Philadelphia, we want to begin to
acquire potential equity members, most especially among the younger age groups
of adults who have been part of our target population since our inception.  In
order to attract small young families we have added a three-bedroom townhouse
to our list of possible dwellings available for purchase.  Please help us
spread the word among your environmentally concerned friends that we are
changing from a passive to an active membership drive while doing due
diligence, zoning and design approvals.  The sooner people join, the sooner
they can have a say in what and how we build, so now is the perfect time to
find out more about us!  For information write to harmonygreenvillage [at]
verizon.net.