Third Unit Now for Sale - Come to Welcome Weekend at CoHo Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon July 23-25
From: Susan Hyne (susanhynegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
When we scheduled our Welcome Weekend for Friday, July 23rd through Sunday,
July 25th, there were two units for resale (both 3 bedroom/2 bath).  Just a
few days before Welcome Weekend, another unit has become available--a
2-bedroom, 1 bath unit.

Welcome Weekend is open to prequalified buyers with a serious interest in
purchasing any of our available units.  Detailed information is available on
our website at cohoecovillage.org.

Come to Welcome Weekend to meet neighbors, learn about life at CoHo, get
questions answered, and complete some of the required membership steps.

--
Susan Hyne