Please help a Jackson Place Cohousing owner sell to someone who is interested in participating in community
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 06:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

This is Sylvie Kashdan of Jackson Place Cohousing. We are trying to help one
of our townhome owners find a buyer who  is interested in actively
participating in our community. I would appreciate it very much if you could
share the below announcement with cohousers in your community so they could
let
interested friends and relatives know that there is an opportunity to join
Jackson Place Cohousing. Interested people can contact the seller or her
realtor directly. All  contact information is in the below announcement.

Thanks in advance for whatever you can do.

Sylvie Kashdan
Jackson Place Cohousing
800 Hiawatha Place South
Seattle, WA 98144
www.seattlecohousing.org

Beginning of announcement:

There is a wonderful opportunity at Jackson Place Cohousing. There is a
townhome for sale!  This is a nine-year-old vibrant, well organized,
self-managed community, in a peaceful, green setting, Moments to downtown
Seattle, near many bus routs, bike paths  and also near freeways.

Jackson Place Cohousing is a multi-age community, with people ranging in age
from 3 to the 80s, including 16 children from 3 to 18.

Several Seattle public and private schools are nearby.

We have 27 separate homes, and a common house with a shared living room,
kitchen and shared dining room/meeting room for neighbors to socialize and
for community meals and meetings. The common house also has an elevator and
a shared laundry.

We welcome children of all ages, and there is an indoor children's playroom,
as well as a tree house and courtyard where children  play outside.  The
townhome kitchen door and a number of windows face on the courtyard, so you
can enjoy the sounds of children's laughter in the courtyard both summer and
winter.

We also have a shared workshop on site and various gardening opportunities.

Jackson Place Cohousing is dedicated to creating and sustaining a community
where residents treat each other and our common spaces with respect, care
and consideration, strive to create an atmosphere in which all residents can
share in community work, and benefit from our sharing of resources.

This wonderful 3-level townhouse has two private entrances, one on Hiawatha
Place South and one on our courtyard, three bedrooms and two and a half
baths.

The third bedroom has a full bath and separate entrance. It is suitable for
a separate office or mother-in-law studio apartment.

The unit also has two decks on the upper level, access to broadband
internet, a washer and dryer in the unit, and a Small garden and storage
shed on the courtyard. There is secure parking in the common garage.

The area of the unit is 1,392 sq.ft.

Monthly Dues are $470, Including Garbage and Water/Sewer.

There are no restrictions on cats or dogs in the unit.

Jackson Place Cohousing is located on Hiawatha Place South, between Dearborn
and Charles, one block east of Rainier and Dearborn.

To learn more about this community, visit:  the Jackson Place Cohousing web
site at:

http://www.seattlecohousing.org/

If you are interested in this townhome, please contact the owner,

Martha Adams: (206) 323-3058.

You can also contact the realtor, Benjamin Chotzen:

benjaminchotzen [at] yahoo.com

(206) 322-8940.

Click the following URL to see the listing with pictures:

http://www.matrix.nwmls.com/DE.asp?ID=475639884