Re: How do we hold each other accountable?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
I've heard lots of talk about having consequences, but WHAT consequences?

I'm opposed to being a "cop" if it means putting people in jail. I don't have the strength or power to "make" people do things. (Most people are taller than me!)

I'm glad to hold people accountable if there is a consequence I can actually enforce.

I've heard of having a fee everyone pays, and that fee is refunded if they do a certain amount of work. That makes sense to me.

Are there any other consequences that have been tried, and work? Or any other consequences people have thought about trying?

How about consequences for things other than work-load issues... not following policies like smoking or some such?

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org

Where everything is peachy-keen after our first year!
And where we still have homes available!
(Berlin, MA)