Re: How do we hold each other accountable?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:33 AM, Elizabeth Magill wrote:

I've heard of having a fee everyone pays, and that fee is refunded if
they do a certain amount of work. That makes  sense to me.

I like this best -- its impersonal and equally applied.

A resident has to actively engage in order to be reimbursed. I also think this amount added to the condo fee would be good so it doesn't have to be collected as a separate fee. It's automatic.

And with a time limit for refunds.

Everyone pays. Passive, no refund. Active, refund.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC