Re: How do we hold each other accountable?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
At Mosaic Commons we have a sliding scale fee; partially based on home
size, partially based on whether the home is one of our designated
"affordable" homes, and partially based on self-defined affordability.
 Perhaps a non-work fee could be set which is proportionate to the
usual monthly fee, resulting in something that is at least somewhat
related to household means.