Re: Does your community provide interpersonal mediation?
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 08:36:05PM -0400, Mary Vallier-Kaplan wrote:

> We have found the need from time to time to have available as part
> of our conflict resolution toolbox a mediator to resolve differences
> among individuals in the community.  For example when one person was
> offended by the way another person delivered an opinion to the other
> and the two parties did not feel that they could resolve the issue
> themselves.  We are interested in learning how other communities
> meet this need.

The Mosaic Commons conflict-resolution policy has worked pretty well,
since years before we moved in:

     http://www.mosaic-commons.org/conflict

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                   elle [at] pobox.com

  Know someone who'd love green community living?  Refer them to us, earn
  a finder's fee!  Go to http://www.sawyerhill.org/1000 to learn more.