Re: Fannie Mae
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
This may be obvious (to all except me) but can someone please explain why lenders object to the right of first refusal. At the same time I confess don't really understand how right of first refusal works. I know the intent to allow the community to have an option when a home is for sale but just how does it work?

Michael Barrett
at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA - where a couple of us are working to get our ducks in a row for the annual SLV big camping weekend (as opposed the the smaller informal trips that have already happened).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jude Foster" <foster.jude [at] gmail.com>