Rentals Available at Catoctin Creek Village, outside Washington, D.C.
From: Oliveau (Oliveauaol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Everyone,
    We have two rooms for rent available at Catoctin  Creek Village, about
1 hour's drive from downtown Washington D.C. (and  Baltimore, MD).  We are
also 7 minute drive from the Maryland  Commuter Line (the MARC which takes
about an hour to reach Union Station),   20 minute drive to Frederick, MD, and
35 minute drive to Dulles Airport.

    The rentals are suites of rooms in our Common  House, which overlooks
the community lake.

    The first suite includes Bedroom (w/fireplace),  Living Room (with
built-in bookshelves, a bay window, and a second  fireplace), Walk-In Closet,
and Full Bathroom w/tub.  $800/month plus a  share of utilities.

    The second suite includes  Bedroom (with Glass French Doors opening to
large Deck overlooking the  Lake), Exterior Entryway with Closet, and Full
Bathroom w/shower.   $650/month plus a share of utilities.

    Shared rooms are Kitchen, Dining Room, Great Room  (with view of the
lake), Living Room, and Basement (with Washer and Dryer).

Call Kevin at 703-346-2488 for more info. Also see our website
CatoctinCreekVillage.com

Thanks for your attention,
-Kevin Oliveau
Catoctin Creek Village

Porthos: "What are we killing them for?  Because they sing psalms  in
French and we sing them in Latin?"
Aramis:  "Porthos, have you no education? What do you think religious  wars
are all about?"
from THE FOUR MUSKETEERS