Re: Number of Leased Units
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:46:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 4, 2010, at 11:41 PM, Juniperjojo [at] aol.com wrote:

We recently learned that the only limitation on number of leased units
was that, in order to qualify for a mortgage, no more than 50% of all
of the units in that development can be rented.

I don't have any other information. When we did our policy on leasing units that was the number our resident lawyers cited - I don't remember if we asked our paid lawyer.

The best places to ask would be a mortgage broker or a bank. They would have current information. With everything tightening up, this may have tightened up too.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
"Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation." Judith Martin