Re: Landmark consultant
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
What is 'Landmark Forum'?
James

On 6-Aug-10, at 10:12 AM, Matt Lawrence wrote:

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Per Eisenman wrote:

Hello, I am looking for a facilitator/consultant who has experience
working with Cohousing groups and has a Landmark Forum background. I am
in Vermont, at Champlain Valley Cohousing. Any suggestions?

Yes, run away. I have found Landmark graduates to be dishonest and very
disruptive to the process of building a community.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.