Re: Landmark consultant
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:40:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Per - There is a couple who live in Roberts Creek Cohousing (where I live
also) who have done extensive work in Landmark and also have
facilitation/coaching training.  They have both worked as coaches.  Ron and
Angela Skene.  Angela is taking Tree Bresson's facilitation training as
well.  They are presently in western Ontario, living in a little cabin far
away from civilization, but will be returning here in September. They check
their email fairly regularly.  askene [at] gmail.com or ronskene [at] gmail.com
highly recommend both of them.

Alison Etter