SORRY, BUT TO BE SPECIFIC, WE NEED TO HEAR FROM COMMUNITY ABLE TO TAKE A PARCEL ZONED "INDUSTRIAL" and REZONE IT TO ALLOW CLUSTERED HOUSING
From: Sally Thompson (cohousinggroupsverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
This is what is making ours especially difficult--The Township Ordinance only
allows clustered to be rezoned a "PRD" from property already zoned
"residential", so they want the property rezoned "residential" and then later
rezoned "Planned Residential Development", when neither the owner nor the
buyers want to risk ending up with a parcel nobody wants, zoned simply
"residential".

If your community is on land that used to be zoned "industrial", please could
we hear from you most especially!!   And we are still looking for more letters
in support of Cohousing written by municipalities that allowed them to be built
and are glad they did!

Thanks, again.

Sally Thompson for
Harmony Green Village